Welcome to The Courthouse Cafe, Collingwood.
This building was built in 1901 and used as a Courthouse untill the 1930's.
We pride ourselves on using only the finest ingredients and as much local produce as possible.
The café will be open under new ownership from the 25th of May.
All the beautiful staff will remain.
Watch this space for new and exciting additions to an already gorgeous place.
Sue Dasler Pottery studio & gallery coming soon.